Here's a quick tour!Upon entering the studio you're required to go barefoot by leaving your shoes at the racks in front of the elevators. Shiela, the receptionist, was very nice and helpful and gave me a tour of the place :D
Yoga+ Makati has two yoga rooms, Yin and Yang. The Yang room (below) is the bigger of the two, the ceiling is filled with panels of heaters, and two sides of the room are filled with mirrors. This is where we did Hot Yoga. Students are entitled to use yoga mats and mat towels, as well as posture aides like blocks and belts. Bath towels can be borrowed from the towel room for free but you have to deposit ₱100 along with an ID. Pwede na!
Here's the Yin room,
Both rooms have wide windows and are equipped with Ozein Air Purifiers. Sosyaaaal. Inside the women's changing room are seven shower stalls, one dressing cube, and a clothes rack. They also have shampoo and body wash available, as well as hair dryers. The toilet area is separate. Didn't check the men's haha
Very spacious changing room,
Love their waiting lounge!
Hot yoga virgin no more
- Hydrate big time the day before a hot yoga session.
- Do not drink too much before the session because it will be harder for the body to get warmed up
- Wear less clothing. Most of the students were wearing sports bras, tanks, shorts, cyclings. I was wearing a large drifit shirt and leggings nubayan, also socks but I took them off haha. Note to self: need to get a pedicure
- Resort to Balasana (Child's pose) to rest if the poses get too intense for you. I personally prefer resorting to Shavasana (Corpse pose) but as I've learned, I have to reward myself with it. What peace it brings to realize that death is a reward. Naks all these yoga terms are elevating my spirituality, charot.
- Push yourself with the poses. While options are available, try to aim for the advanced versions too
- Enjoy (the pain and suffering)!
Try Yoga+ with Fit Access PH
Yoga+ Rates and Classes
|Drop in (1 class/anytime)||₱799|
|Drop in (1 class/daytime - weekdays before 6pm)||₱599|
|2 Weeks Unlimited (First-timer rate)||₱1,499|
|1 Month Unlimited (First-timer rate)||₱3,399|
|10 Classes (daytime - weekdays before 6pm)||₱4,999|
|50 Classes (daytime - weekdays before 6pm)||₱17,450|
|1 Week Unlimited||₱1,699|
|1 Week Unlimited (daytime - weekdays before 6pm)||₱999|
|1 Month Unlimited||₱6,499|
|1 Month Unlimited (daytime - weekdays before 6pm)||₱3,999|
|1 Year Unlimited||₱47,988|
|2 Years Unlimited||₱86,376|
Location and Contact